Replace Gels and Energy Blocks with Real Food Snacks: Try Chocolate & Sea Salt Sticky Bites
Most athletes are used to eating gels or energy blocks. A sticky bite uses everyday ingredients to deliver that sweet kick in a more palatable way. Even more importantly, the higher moisture content in the carbs allows the body to more quickly absorb energy than a highly concentrated sports nutrition product.
Chocolate and Sea Salt Sticky Bites are an athlete favorite for their one-bite combo of salty sweetness. In this new video from Skratch Labs, Chef Biju Thomas shows you how to make them.
Watch the video and then try this recipe yourself! Download a pdf of the Chocolate Sea Salt Sticky Bites recipe.
In the Feed Zone, the menu has changed and no one can argue with the results: real food is better. Real food tastes better, digests quickly, and helps you perform at your best.
The Feed Zone Cookbook includes 150 everyday recipes for athletes. Each breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipe is simple, delicious, and easy to prepare.
Feed Zone Portables, offers portable performance snacks made of real food. Try out 75 all-new rice cakes, two-bite pies, waffles, and other tasty snacks.
Try these cookbooks today! Find The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables in your local bookstore; bike, tri, or running shop; or from these online retailers:
- SkratchLabs.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- Amazon.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- BarnesandNoble.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- Chapters/Indigo.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- VeloGear.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- TriSports.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- Your local independent bookseller: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- E-book edition on Apple’s iBookstore for iPad: The Feed Zone Cookbook
The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables are published by VeloPress, the leading publisher of books on cycling, triathlon, and running. Please see more VeloPress nutrition books at velopress.com/category/nutrition-and-diet