How to Wrap Any Portable Snack
In this video from Skratch Labs, Allen Lim demonstrates how his rice cake wrapping technique can wrap, well, pretty much any snack.
You might ask, “Why can’t I just use a plastic bag?” Sure, plastic bags work fine when you can use both hands. Lim’s wrapping technique is easy to unwrap when you’re one-handed or moving, like on a bike ride, trail run, hiking, etc.
While wrapping doesn’t keep food preserved forever, Lim’s technique can help keep food both accessible and protected from germs, sweat, and drying out.
Watch Allen wrap a rice krispie treat and a circular cookie then let your imagination run wild!
You can enjoy real food on your next bike ride, hike, trail run, backpacking trip, or road trip. The menu has changed and no one can argue with the results: real food is better. Real food tastes better, digests quickly, and helps you perform at your best.
The Feed Zone Cookbook includes 150 everyday recipes for athletes. Each breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipe is simple, delicious, and easy to prepare.
Feed Zone Portables, offers portable performance snacks made of real food. Try out 75 all-new rice cakes, two-bite pies, waffles, and other tasty snacks.
Try these cookbooks today! Find The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables in your local bookstore; bike, tri, or running shop; or from these online retailers:
- SkratchLabs.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- Amazon.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- BarnesandNoble.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- Chapters/Indigo.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- VeloGear.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- TriSports.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- Your local independent bookseller: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- E-book edition on Apple’s iBookstore for iPad: The Feed Zone Cookbook
The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables are published by VeloPress, the leading publisher of books on cycling, triathlon, and running. Please see more VeloPress nutrition books at velopress.com/category/nutrition-and-diet