Pro MTB Sari Anderson Reviews The Feed Zone Cookbook for Mountain Flyer magazine
Pro mountain biker Sari Anderson talks about her Feed Zone nutrition revolution in this story for Mountain Flyer magazine.
“Ask endurance riders what’s the hardest part of riding for 12 or more consecutive hours and they will all tell you the same thing: nutrition. I’ve been an adventure racer and a long-distance mountain biker for the past 10 years. Along the way, my race meals have consisted of everything from Twizzlers and Coke (not recommended), to Denny’s (also not recommended), to countless gels, bars and chews…For most of my life, I’ve suffered from a “sensitive stomach.”…I started working with a local sport’s dietitian/exercise physiologist, Marcey Robinson, who suggested I check out The Feed Zone Cookbook.”
Read the rest of Sari’s story: “Cookbooks Serve Up Real, Wholesale Recipes for Athletes“
In the Feed Zone, the menu has changed and no one can argue with the results: real food is better. Real food tastes better, digests quickly, and helps you perform at your best.
The Feed Zone Cookbook includes 150 everyday recipes for athletes. Each breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipe is simple, delicious, and easy to prepare.
Feed Zone Portables, offers portable performance snacks made of real food. Try out 75 all-new rice cakes, two-bite pies, waffles, and other tasty snacks.
Try these cookbooks today! Find The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables in your local bookstore; bike, tri, or running shop; or from these online retailers:
- SkratchLabs.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- Amazon.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- BarnesandNoble.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- Chapters/Indigo.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- VeloGear.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- TriSports.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- Your local independent bookseller: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- E-book edition on Apple’s iBookstore for iPad: The Feed Zone Cookbook
The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables are published by VeloPress, the leading publisher of books on cycling, triathlon, and running. Please see more VeloPress nutrition books at velopress.com/category/nutrition-and-diet