Setting the Table of Contents: Feed Zone Portables
Introduction by Allen Lim
Do You Really Need to Eat That?
Hydration: Why Sweat Matters
Do We Drink or Eat Our Calories?
Why Solid Food Is Not the Same as Liquid Food
What Makes a Great Portable?
Baked Cakes & Cookies
Griddle Cakes, Pancakes & Waffles
Take & Make
A: Nutrition Facts for Recipes
B: Nutrition Facts for Additions & Alternatives
About the Authors
To see a complete list of all the recipes in Feed Zone Portables, download this Contents pdf, which includes a FREE sample recipe: Blueberry & Chocolate Coconut Rice Cakes!
The menu has changed and no one can argue with the results: real food is better. Real food tastes better, digests quickly, and helps you perform at your best.
The Feed Zone Cookbook includes 150 everyday recipes for athletes. Each breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipe is simple, delicious, and easy to prepare.
Feed Zone Portables, offers portable performance snacks made of real food. Try out 75 all-new rice cakes, two-bite pies, waffles, and other tasty snacks.
Try these cookbooks today! Find The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables in your local bookstore; bike, tri, or running shop; or from these online retailers:
- SkratchLabs.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- Amazon.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- BarnesandNoble.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- Chapters/Indigo.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- VeloGear.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- TriSports.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- Your local independent bookseller: The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables
- E-book edition on Apple’s iBookstore for iPad: The Feed Zone Cookbook
The Feed Zone Cookbook and Feed Zone Portables are published by VeloPress, the leading publisher of books on cycling, triathlon, and running. Please see more VeloPress nutrition books at velopress.com/category/nutrition-and-diet