Thanksgiving Tune-Up: Get Ready for Turkey Day with a Chicken Test Run
Let’s face it: cooking for Thanksgiving can be a little stressful, especially when the in-laws are coming over. This weekend, tune-up your Thanksgiving dinner procedure with a dress rehearsal from The Feed Zone Cookbook!
- Get a chicken.
- Slam some oil, salt, and pepper on it and stick it in a pan.
- Chop some veggies and dump ‘em unceremoniously in the pan.
- Stick it all in an oven for an hour.
- Baste once, cook 20 more minutes.
Seriously, that’s just five steps to a meal that’s a pretty good approximation of Thanksgiving, obnoxious relatives excepted, of course.
Not clear on the steps? Watch chef Biju explain in this VeloNews.com video.
Try this recipe yourself! Download The Feed Zone Cookbook’s Whole Roasted Chicken recipe.
- Amazon.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- BarnesandNoble.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- Chapters/Indigo.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- VeloGear.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- Your local independent bookseller: The Feed Zone Cookbook