How to Wrap Pretty Much Any Portable Snack
In this new video from Skratch Labs, Allen Lim demonstrates how his rice cake wrapping technique can wrap, well, pretty much any snack.
You might ask, “Why can’t I just use a plastic bag?” Sure, plastic bags work fine when you can use both hands. Lim’s wrapping technique is easy to unwrap when you’re one-handed or moving, like on a bike ride, trail run, hiking, etc.
While wrapping doesn’t keep food preserved forever, Lim’s technique can help keep food both accessible and protected from germs, sweat, and drying out.
Watch Allen wrap a rice krispie treat and a circular cookie then let your imagination run wild!
You can enjoy real food on your next bike ride, hike, trail run, backpacking trip, or road trip. Check out easy to make, delicious portable snacks from The Feed Zone Cookbook. Buy The Feed Zone Cookbook from your local bookstore; bike, tri, or running shop; or from these booksellers:
- Amazon.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- BarnesandNoble.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- Chapters/Indigo.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- VeloGear.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- TriSports.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- SkratchLabs.com: The Feed Zone Cookbook
- Your local independent bookseller: The Feed Zone Cookbook